Relocate, Relocate, Relocate?
Do you live in areas such as London or Birmingham where competition is tough for locum work?
Are you looking for a change of scenery in a beautiful area of the country?
Would you like to be in demand and earn more?
Do you enjoy meeting new people and have a sense of adventure?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then read on. There are areas of the country where locum pharmacists are in high demand such as London and Birmingham in particular. We have identified 3 of the areas that could be a good base for a pharmacist to relocate to as a result of the surrounding areas being in need of locums. We know it could be daunting to relocate from places like London and Birmingham. Therefore, we have provided very rough estimates on AirBnB prices in the area if short term placements are more suitable for you.
This could be a permanent relocate or you could choose to book week long or month long placements. We are confident that we could fill your diary with locum bookings if you were available in one of these areas.
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- Be fully registered with Pharmaseekers
- Have an Enhanced DBS certificate subscribed to The Update Service
- Have your own transport
- Be open to working for a variety of different pharmacies large & small
Possible areas to relocate to:
- Historic city
- Less than an hour away from Taunton, Torquay and Plymouth which are other good sources of work.
- With food festivals, markets and plenty of free things to do, you’ll never be bored during your spare time.
- Airbnb prices – on average through the year prices start from £40. Try playing with options to see if this lowers prices. Options that offer shared accommodation can often be really cost effective.
- Beautiful coastal town
- Around an hour away from Wrexham, Anglesey & Pwllheli which are other areas in demand of locums.
- From castles and beaches to boats and golf, there is enough to satisfy anyone during down time in this region.
- Airbnb prices – on average through the year prices start from £35 per night. We suggest looking at the broader area to stay in and also splitting a short stay between more than one place to achieve the best price.
- Home of a world heritage site
- Around 30-40 minutes away from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne and Stockton-On-Tees, two other good sources of work.
- A hub of culture and history and renowned for it’s great nightlife, Durham is an exciting place to be.
- Airbnb prices – on average through the year prices start from £40 per night. Again, we suggest looking at the broader area to stay in and also splitting a short stay between more than one place to achieve the best price.
Interested in relocating from London, Birmingham or elsewhere? Register here and view the options available. Alternatively, call our friendly team for advice on 01254 870510.