Staffing outside of community pharmacy
Satisfy staffing needs in your company Quickly, Easily and Suitably
Trained pharmacy staff are a great asset to many health services. Their experience and specialist qualifications make them the perfect candidates for a variety of roles. They can reduce the workload of overburdened staff and provide patients with valuable additional services.
Here at Pharmaseekers, we have experience of placing our quality locum staff within a variety of roles across a range of companies.
- Privately run hospital dispensaries
- We provide all levels of pharmacy staff to a variety of private run hospital dispensaries. Our quality locums provide vital support to outpatients departments.
- Internet/Hub Pharmacies
- We provide all levels of pharmacy staff to a variety of large and smaller independent companies operating non-customer facing facilities.
- Pharmaceutical Industry settings
- We provide pharmacists to companies specialising in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Domiciliary Care / Medication Co-ordinator
- We provide both temporary and permanent staff (Techs and Pharmacists) to provide audit support.
- GP Surgeries
- We provide both temporary and permanent staff to work within GP dispensaries. We also provide GPs with both Independent Prescribers and non-independent prescriber trained pharmacists for patient facing support roles.
- We provide pharmacists and techs to prisons
How Does It Work?
Contact Pharmaseekers online, by phone or email with descriptions of your specific needs.
We will search our database for suitable candidates for your specific job requirements.
We will contact you with any suitable candidates for your approval.
All our candidates must provide appropriate accreditations, Right to Work evidence and have two professional references prior to being registered on our system.
What Are The Other Benefits Of Pharmaseekers?
We respond swiftly to all requests for pharmacy staff, usually within 24 hours.
Register now with Pharmaseekers to gain access to our full service.