We promise the best quality locum pharmacists, locum dispensers and locum technicians, carefully sourced, qualified, matched and managed
Every locum pharmacist, locum dispenser and locum technician we place undergoes a thorough registration process confirming their qualifications, references and right to work. Additionally for locum pharmacists and GPhC registered technicians we check and monitor DBS and check PVG in Scotland. Pharmaseekers locums are regularly monitored and we benchmark this with customer feedback to ensure the chemistry is right. Customers can nominate favourite locum pharmacists, locum dispensers and locum technicians for any future vacancies and likewise locum pharmacists, locum dispensers and locum technicians are able to nominate preferred customers
About the Pharmaseekers Pharmacy Locum Agency Team
Amy Banks: MD and Operations/Finance Director: Joined Rebecca in the business in its first year, married to Mat & mum to Ella. Keep fit fan, enjoys swimming & Yoga
Rebecca West: Marketing, Sales & HR Director: Started the business in 2002, married to Ryan with two children, Josh and Mia. Enjoys CrossFit in her leisure time.
Shabana Majid: Locum Placement Specialist: joined Pharmaseekers from Cohens in March 2013, loves holidaying in Turkey and sheepishly admits that she owns 97 pairs of shoes (2019 edit, now 112 pairs of shoes!)
Katie Alvers: Locum Placement Specialist: She’s from the Wirral and so you may notice a difference in accent from the rest of us who are Lancashire lasses. Joined the team in April 2014. She is a self confessed nerd and loves nothing more than a good book to read. Check out her review of The Hobbit & Star Wars on our blogs page
- Responsive: When you place a vacancy we promptly act to find the best available locum. When it’s an emergency we act immediately. Locums we will respond to your queries quickly and keep you informed.
- Efficient: Booking a locum with Pharmaseekers is easy; simply add your gap online and we’ll do the rest. Locums you can clearly see all the information you need in your online diary.
- Effective: We do the job! You give us a vacancy, we aim to fill it, the locum turns up, at the right time and does a good job. Locums when you update your diary we will work hard to offer you suitable vacancies & fill up your diary.
- Industry Progressive: We keep our finger on the pulse to ensure you, our customers and locums, can be sure we cater for industry trends and changes as they happen.
- We are reliable: You will find that we do what we say we will. All of our locums complete a thorough registration and we continuously ensure they are GPhC and Home Office compliant.
- Our locums are reliable: we monitor them to make sure they are reliable; they don’t cancel without good reason, they are punctual, you can rely on this.
We endeavour to consistently work to our values
We aim to always send locums with the right chemistry for your Community Pharmacy who will deliver an outstanding service for your customers